TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About our GIFT CARDS
Our Gift Cards can be used on our web page and on our flagship store in Escazu, San Jose, Costa Rica. They are not accepted at any GUAYABERI® retailer.
Gift cards have a 3-month expiration date, starting the day of purchase. They must be used in 1 transaction. If the amount to be paid is greater tan the value of the Gift Card, the client must pay the difference by either PayPal or accepted credit card.
About COLOR and PRINTS
We try to convey colors and prints as accuratley as posible, non the less, you must take in to account that there are differences between monitors that may affect the fidelity of the images.
About our PRICES
There might be prices or discounts available on our online store that are not available on other points of purchase or vice-versa. Our retailers’ prices may vary from our own.
About out PAYMENT OPTIONS
Our website is equiped with an SSL certificate so you can pay with your credit card or PayPal securely.
Shipping INTERNATIONALLY? It is possible that the country you selected for shipping requires an import tax to be paid when the product enters said country. If such is the case, you are required to pay for these additional charges.
You will be asked to accept all TERMS AND CONDITIONS before you complete your order.
Your CONFIRMATION NUMBER
Once payment is complete, you will recieve an email with a confirmation number for your order. If you need additional information, or wish to know the status of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your confirmation email you will recieve
- Date of purchase
- Name of client
- Client address
- Name of the person shipping address
- Shipping address
- Order details
- Shipping method and tracking number
We suggest you revise your order in detail before submitting it, once it is received it cannot be modified.
Our client service hours and processing hours are from Monday to Friday 11:00 am a 5:00 pm. Costa Rica is MINUS 6 hours GMT.
Orders will be processed within 24 hours of being placed. Products offered on our web page are subject to availability. Our system updates constantly, non the less, there might be a product out of stock. If this is the case, GUAYABERI® has up to 2 weeks to ship the product. This will be confirmed with your order.
Our prices do not include shipping cost. Shipping charges will be applied at the moment of purchase, the client will be notified of shipping costs BEFORE placing the order. Shipping cost varies dependeing on shipping destination. If you are shipping within Costa Rica
- We ship through EMS Nacional de Correos de Costa Rica, delivery is estimated between 3- 5 business days after order is processed.
- Service has an approximate cost of 1660 colones in the Gran Area Metropolitana and 2250 colones to the rest of the country BUT this depends on the weight of the order.
- Make sure your adress is entered correctly and clearly. In case the service provider does not find your adress, payment for a second shipment must be paid by the client.
- Delivery Schedule is decided by Correos de Costa Rica. Any shipping lateness, wether it be from the shipping provider or due to customs delay are not responsibility of GUAYABERI®, shipments are subject to the schedule and any inconvencinces of the shipping Company.
If you are shipping internationally (outside of Costa Rican border):
- The shipping company we use is DHL. Any shipping lateness, wether it be from the shipping provider or due to customs delay are not responsibility of GUAYABERI®, shipments are subject to the schedule and any inconvencinces of the shipping company.
About EXCHANGES & GARANTY
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will help you out with any concerns.
Our garanty policy:
● FIX: up to three months from purchase date for metalic pieces.
● EXCHANGES: We do not accept exchanges or returns on BIKINI BOTTOMS or ONEPIECE SWIMSUITS due to hygienic issues. For other products, you have 1 month from the purchase date to exchange your product. Products MUST come with all hang tags and tags and must NOT have been worn, otherwise they will not be accepted.
The cost for returns or exchanges are responsibility of the client.
If a client recieves a product DIFFERENT from what the order specifies, GUAYABERI® will take care of the shipping for exchange, only when GUAYABERI® is notified within a 48- hour period after product has been delivered.
Guayaberi® is a registered trademark property of MALU DESIGN SA. and is protected by intellectual property laws. All rights reserved.
About WHOLESALE prices
If you have any questions or wish to become a GUAYABERI® retailer, please communicate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the name of your store, years in business, location, country, other brands you currently sell, and photos of your store.
- Which personal data will be collected, who has access to this data and where we use this data.
- Information collected through giveaways and questionnaires
- Options for your personal information
- Security procedures utilized by www.guayaberi.com to protect your personal information
1. Information collection, use and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
2. Surveys and contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely VOLUNTARY and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
3. Control of your personal information
At any given moment you can contact us at email@example.com and ask to be removed from our data base or express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
ONLINE Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. We have a SSL certificate.
OFFLINE While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Guayaberi Flagship Store: Next to Chez Christophe Bakery near Centro Comercial Paco, Escazu, Costa Rica
Store Hours: Mon to Fri 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Sat 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.